Tuesday 28 February 2017

Bits & Sprinkles

  • I can't believe it's the end of Summer already!! 
  • Did you make pancakes today for Pancake Tuesday? There's a recipe here for gluten free banana pancakes if you want something a bit different.
  • Last week's cake class was lots of fun. We covered cakes in chocolate ganache and covered them in fondant and put our cute little lion toppers on top. Even though I've done alot of these things before, I'm really enjoying having someone there showing me how they do it and the different ways that it can be done.
  • Oh god. I cried too much in the latest episode of This Is Us. William's story was just too much.
  • Speaking of TV shows, I think I've mentioned before how I love teen romance dramas. I really don't want Vampire Diaries to end.
  • I also started watching Doubt this week, but just read that it's already been cancelled!! I don't love Katherine Heigl, but I did think that maybe this show would be interesting!
  • How was that mix up at the Oscars! So awkward!
  • Kaked by Katie is my current insty crush. I love everything.
  • This cute little cafe called Little H opened in Duncraig this week. I think it's my new favourite place.
  • We made some cute pink cupcakes this weekend for a bride who was giving them to her friend, asking her to be her bridesmaid.
  • I quit my day job today. I'll be moving to a similar company, doing a similar role, with a bit more autonomy and room to grow AND the hours are part-time! Which will mean more free days for cake related activities! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment