Tuesday 19 April 2016

Bits & Sprinkles

  • It's my best friend's birthday today! Happy Birthday CMK! I couldn't imagine a life where I didn't get to meet you on that first week of high school 15 years ago.
  • I sneakily delivered some cupcakes to her work last night so she would get them today. 
  • I met Katherine Sabbath over the weekend. I'll do another blog post later just on that, but it was so great to see her demonstrate her techniques and give us little home-baker tips and tricks.
  • I went over to a friends house on the weekend for Mexican and Margaritas. They just bought a new house and were having a little goodbye old house get-together. 
  • I'm already planning mother's day cookies and cake packages for Sweetly Baked.. What are you planning for mother's day this year?
  • We made some cute treats for an 80th high tea on Saturday. Including some Mario one up mushroom marshmallow treats!! 
  • I also made this star cake for a little girls 5th birthday. I made her brother's birthday cake a couple of years ago.
  • We booked a trip to Bali on Friday! Can't wait. A whole week at the end of June to relax and soak up the sun.
  • Do you know about Creative Market? It's chock full of fonts and designs that you can buy and use in your design work. AND on Tuesdays (could be Mondays everywhere else in the world) they release 6 Free Goods for the week.
  • We've been bird sitting my mum's pink & grey gallah (Robyn) this week. He's been such a rascal! But he's so beautiful.
Bits & Sprinkles - 13-19 April 2016

It's hard to squish 15 years of friendship into 8 little squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment